Friday, January 7, 2011

The Beginning



I am starting this blog in response to the oft asked question "how do you two stay so in love after all these years?" 

My stock answer is "you wouldn't believe me if I told you" and even if you did,you may find it difficult to understand.

There are thousands of books,articles & blogs out there on how to achieve a succfessful,long lasting relationship.

This is not one of those! This is simply my own perspective and reflections of one...mine.

I am adding a disclaimer that these "helpful hints" are relative to my relationship and may not have any effect on someone else's unless they happen to be as crazy as Mike and I must be!

That being said, I will attempt to share my secrets of a journey that began with a parking lot date invitation in the year 1984...

No comments: